Saturday, July 7

Oh! Suit you sir!

Today we decided to chance the weather and venture into Falmouth for the day with young Natalie as our guide. We were on the hunt for the elusive white suit that I had been looking for for months. It is like rocking horse poo trying to find a white suit in Cornwall. The only one I located before was online at Top Man. and the sizes were obviously geared up for the gayers amongst us men.
Brett worked very well in the narrow and busy streets, but Nat had to point out at one point when Brett was pulling to my left at a crossing. It turned out that there was a small child with a donut aimed at Bretts head!
My good friend Scotts dad Pete had pointed out that there were white suits in Fal, and believe it or not, we bumped into him and Arlene there!
Whilst being shown to the changing room to try on the suit, Nat waited with the dog whilst I took the arm of the giant assistant. We looked like father and toddler as I walked along on the 7' freaks arm.
Hopefully it should stand me in good stead for next weeks wedding.

Album of the day = Phil Collins - No Jacket Required

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yes but did you buy the bloody thing? You and that white suit!!!