Tuesday, June 12

Guide Dogs? Rubbish, hit me up with an MFing guide horse!

For those of you tired of the run of the mill conventional boring guide dog, what you need is the new, improved guide horse. Pretty much every thing I read about this subject makes me laugh. For example this jem of a minor downside - "Guide horse users may also find difficulty in transporting a miniature horse on limited-spaced
public transportation, such as on buses or taxis."
Not being funny, but I have enough trouble getting Brett into a taxi, let alone a flipping horse, no matter how miniture. I also have come across the problem of staff coming up to me in shops and restaurants when his harness is off. They usually ask " Is this a guide dog?". I cant quite imagine a member of staff coming over and asking " excuse me sir, but I do hope that is a guide horse? Cause if you have dragged a normal horse in here I'm afraid you will have to leave."
For those of you non believers then check out the link below.
Guide horse details at Wikipedia.

Track of the day = Wonderland Avenue - White Horse

No comments: